Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday!

All of these pictures my mom took while she was here watching the boys, while we were in Vegas!  They had a blast playing in the snow, missing school and enjoying having Noni all to themselves!




Donut maker from Christmas works great!  These were YUMMY!

Bath time was fun...not off to bed!


I love my little buddies!  As they get older life gets a little easier (in some ways)...
  They make me laugh by saying the funniest things! They are cuties and I love them! 


4 comments:

fancy nancy said...

What cuties!!! they always pull out the sweet faces for grandparents!!

track coach and adorable wife said...

So cute. Looks like they didn't miss ya a bit!

Michelle said...

It does get easier and you really start to enjoy them as PEOPLE. It's fun. Mine are in 5th & 4th grade. Love this time of life!

Marlene said...

Awww so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...