Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm ALIVE...I'm Alive!

Wow, it's been a long time! I think I started my last post this same way? It's funny when you don't blog...you feel like you have nothing to say and so much to say all at the same time.

For now here is a quick update about whats been happening around my hood...

Our summer was packed with a ton of fun things!  We got to enjoy some great family time in Osoyoos, BC and the boys and I went to the Oregon coast a couple times.  Had some fun at RnR Seattle and the You Go Girl with all our bloggy friends! 

*Sub-2...Yeah, I did it! RocknRoll Seattle Half 1:59:14.

*Max started Kindergarten!


*Cole started Pre-school
*Cole is potty trained, woot-woot!


*Loren and I spent our 10-year Anniversary in Kona for 10 days! Best trip!


*We had an amazing family trip to Osoyoos, BC in July!


*July trip to Gearhart, OR!


*August trip to Gearhart, OR!


*Max learned how to ride a bike...



*Ran Ragnar relay for my 2nd year and improved my times, big time!

*Ran my first Mud Run, Dirty Dash with Chelsea

*Ran You Go Girl for the 2nd year with "Team Will Run For Ice Cream"



More to come...but at least this will get us started!

6 comments:

fancy nancy said...

Looks like an amazing few months!!! Way to go on breaking 2 hours....and potty training! I'm not certain which is harder!!

5 Miles Past Empty said...

Misssssss you!!!!!!! Thanks for the catch up!! And still super proud of your sub 2!!!!

What does the fall and winter have in store for you?????

Kerrie said...

OMG. A post from Jill.

That's what I said.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Hi friend.. WElcome back.. Run soon??

Fruit Fly said...

Dude! You've been having a total blast!!

Yeah, I totally said, "dude". I'm sometimes a 12 year old boy in a 32 year old woman's body.

Julie D. said...

you are awesome!! congrats on your sub-2!!! looks like a great summer, your kids are adorable, and we too, spent time in hawaii this summer celebrating our 10th anniversary!! Cheers to 10 years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...