Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hanky Panky

So not running related!  I hope this isn't too personal?

But I have to share this funny story that happened last week.

It has to do with my skinny jeans!  I don't know about you, but I never wash my jeans after I wear them only once.  I don't think I'm alone?  I usually take them off hang them or let them lie where they fall, folded of course...(yah I'm a neat freak like that, can you tell, LOL).  We were getting ready for church and I wore my skinny jeans!  Picked them up and put them on, put on my boots!  Ready to go!  We were in a hurry.

When I got my skinny jeans I was hoping that they would be tighter around my knees so there wouldn't be a lot of jean material gathered and bunched up above my boots.  Isn't that what skinny jeans are all about?  Well mine seem to be looser than I would like and it kind of drives me crazy.  I felt like they weren't doing it as much on this specific day...weird?  Sometime that happens...looser on one day and not as much another day?  Who knows why.

So here I was...sitting at church... listening to the sermon.  (I have a hard time staying focused...I move, I look around, any sudden movements I look at that too...It must be annoying to sit behind me for any extended period of time)

I start looking at my jeans and feeling the extra jean behind my knee...frustrated that they aren't as tight as they should be...wait, what is this I feel...not extra jean!  Something is stuck behind my knee, in my jeans...above my boot.  I don't think it's a sock...oh yah...that's what it is...my hanky panky's from the day before! (And no, it was not the pair I was wearing)  Awesome, I walked to the car, walked into church and I had a bulge behind my knee...that I didn't notice at all, nor did I feel!  I was cracking-up...church laughing is what I call it.  I had to get out of there before anyone saw me.



In the last prayer before church was over, I excused myself and ran to the bathroom.  I was laughing at myself.  I couldn't believe I had no idea this happened and that I couldn't feel it.  Well shoot, if those jeans had been tighter in the knee...I totally would have felt it! 

*Note to self...make sure the skinny jeans are tight around your knee's...or that your Hanky Pankys from the day before have been put in the laundry!!!  I'm still laughing!!!

Has anything like that ever happened to you?  Please comment or I'm going to be more embarrassed!

6 comments:

fancy nancy said...

Oh my word!!!! I love Hanky Panky undies however this is hilarious! Makes things much more interesting!!

Unknown said...

cracking up! I have had stuff happen like that but more to the fact that I got to the gym and then realized me workout pants were on inside out. :)

Karen said...

LOL! At least they weren't hanging out of your boot!

Jenny and Aaron said...

Ok, cousin. That's HILARIOUS!!

Average Woman Runner said...

Hilarious!! Thank you for sharing!

Cindy said...

too funny! i hear you on the knee bagging and TOTALLY agree that if they were tighter you woulda felt your hanky pankies..so hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...