Sunday, January 22, 2012

Throw my Magazine away? Are you crazy?

As you know...I'm bike shopping!  I have been visiting some of our local stores and have been looking at Scott Bikes and REI happens to be the only place around here that carries them.  I decided to go check them out but figured I would call ahead to make sure they had some in stock and they did!  My brother-runner met me there so we could check them out.  There must have been a mis-communication because once we got to REI, they didn't have any Scott Bikes in Stock.  How did that happen?

Either way it worked out.  Checked out the few bikes they had and the sales guy talked to me about clip-in pedals and shoes, aero bars and all the other fun, EXPENSIVE, stuff.  You thought running was pricey...biking is a whole other level!

All was not lost...because as I was leaving a saw this magazine and it just felt totally appropriate to purchase.  And it will probably be something I NEED to subscribe to as well.  Have you checked this out?  It was great...imagine this....it talked about Swimming, Biking and RUNNING...all in ONE magazine.  Who knew, haha?

Picture below...This is what I did at work...not bad for an early morning, day at work!  I could get used to this.  For me to have some quiet time to myself...it's pretty sweet and I'm soaking it up!  Oh and this was the day I didn't have time to go to Starbucks before my 5:30am shift because 10 minutes of extra sleep was way more worth it.  So instead of my grande, NF Latte...I settled for caffeinated water...aka the GYM coffee.  Did the trick, but I much prefer the Starbucks stuff....call me crazy!


See how helpful this magazine is...I love little tidbits like this below!  

Remote tote...for whatever you need it to be on your Trainer!
This was another day...pretty tough...LOL?  No, not really!
I have been getting Runners World for a while now and love it and am totally stoked to read the Triathlete magazine on a regular basis.  I always keep my magazine just in case?  I hate the idea of throwing them away...and I actually just took a few older magazines with me on a trip and read them in their entirety.  Who knew there was so much great information in them.  It's amazing what you learn when you read them!  

  • What magazines do you subscribe too?  
  • Do you keep your magazines?  
  • Do you ever re-read them?  


Coming up this week...Some Vegas pictures and I'm totally pumped to review some awesome products in the next month.  I can't wait to review what H20 Audio sent me...swimming while listening to music...WINNING! Click here to check H20 out...

3 comments:

H Love said...

girl, you are hitting your stride! so exciting! I want a trainer but need a bike first I guess! Can't wait to hear more about H2O Audio.

Unknown said...

You are so cute! I love Triathlete... it's really a great magazine and no matter how long I have raced, I always get something out of it.

I'm slightly jealous of the Scott talk. That's all...

Jo Lynn said...

I don't throw them away, I "pass them on". ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...