Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fun run with a Surprise at the end!

Wasn't sure where to go or how far to go...just started running. I was still feeling excited about my Monday evening run. The start of this run felt so much better then my first run on Monday, THANK GOODNESS. Got to run Mile Long Hill and Nice Hill...NICE! Right when I was ready to finish my friend Diana was just starting her run so we ran for .5 together. Great way to finish a run and get a little more mileage in.
4.20.10 Stats:
Miles: 5.67
Pace: 10:02
Time: 57
Calories: 781

 
Splits:
Mile 1: 9:36
Mile 2: 9:35
                           Mile 3: 10:54 (Mile Long Hill)
Mile 4: 9:24
                   Mile 5: 11:12 (Nice Hill)
     .67: 9:24

I have been trying to figure out all week when I could run my 18 miler this week. Another full weekend of family get togethers for birthdays, anniversary’s and T-ball which was making it really hard to fit my run in. I was thrilled to get a text from Diana this afternoon asking me to run 9 with her tomorrow. So the plan is that I will run the first 9 solo and then meet her so she can run the last 9 with me. I am so excited that I don't have to run 18 all by myself. Yippee for friends who are training too!

3 comments:

ajh said...

Enjoy your run especially the last part with your friend!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Awesome that you don't have to run the whole thing solo! Good luck!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

That's great that you'll have a running buddy for the last half! Hope you have a great 18 miler!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...