Racing with Babes tagged me with an Honest Scrap Award (not quite sure what that is, but I figure I'm scrappy, so I'll take it.) Accepting requires me to answer the following 10 questions:
1. Best Meal Ever: How to pick...I love, love Mizithra at The Old Spaghetti Factory. Might sound lame to some but I have gone there since I was a kid. I probably don’t love it as much as I used to, but I love the memories. I love the whole meal…bread, salad, mizithra and the ice cream at the end. I also love Salad and Garlic bread anytime…all the time.
2. Best Sleep Ever: Recently I had a great night sleep and I don’t think I moved the whole night. Running makes you sleep so well. I love when I am able to wake up on my own and not by my 4 year old! Sleeping without interruptions for a straight number of hours after having a baby is PRICELESS and the BEST sleep. You forget how important sleep is.
3. Best Cup of Coffee: For sure…Dilettante! They make chocolate and make the BEST MOCHA’s. Black & White is my FAVORITE! So yummy!
4. Best Romantic Moment: When my husband asked me to Marry him! He took me to my favorite place and asked me. We felt like kids… we were so excited! A close second...Going to Orcas Island for our 5th Anniversary. We went to the Best B&B, The Inn on Orcas Island. Just a great weekend for the 2 of us. Loved it.
5. Best Childhood Memory: Driving in the car with my dad with music blaring and singing our HEARTS out. Loved it. Loved the music and the memories with my dad.
6. Best Moment of Your Life: I think finding out I was pregnant and hearing his cry when he was born. Totally made my cry when I heard him for the 1st time…nothing like it. I still remember that moment like it was yesterday.
7. Best Moment of Revenge: When I decided to let God deal with it his way and not try and do it myself!
8. Best Thing Someone Has Done For You: Love and Honesty. There are key people in my life who have loved and been honest with me in hard times which directed me to better paths.
9. Best Thing You Have Done For Someone Else: Loved them…then birthed them! There are probably a few more, but this one takes the CAKE!
10. Best Life Changing Moment: Finding out I was going to be a Mom. Another is when I decided to find in JOY even when life isn’t easy. It’s all what you make of it.
And now to pass it on. I bestow the Honest Scrap Award on ...
Kerrie @ Mom vs Marathon
Mel @ Tall Mom on the Run
Alicia @ Alicia Runs
Shelly @ It's Just One Foot in Front of the Other
Ajh @ Age Groups Rock
Zoe @ Run, Zoe, Run
Ewa @ Running Bunny
Amanda @ 5 Miles 2 Empty
Kasey @ Blonde Mom Runs