Calories Lost: 1172...LOVE IT!
908.57 - 9 = 899.57 miles left to run in 2010
I didn't realize it until I did this calculation that I have RUN 100 Miles as of today!!! How exciting...Less than 900 to go for 2010.
• I really don't enjoy running up "NICE" hill for my last mile!
• I love, love my running socks...my feet weren't wet at all after my 9 miles in the rain, but my shoes were soaked...Love them. Didn't realize how important good socks were!You don’t realize how significant good running gear is until you are running in certain elements. Today I am thankful for GREAT running GEAR! Money well spent!
• It’s amazing on your long run days how you have to mentally JUST DO IT because if you think about it...you might not do it. Especially when it's raining...such an easy excuse not to, but when you live in the NW you really can't let that be an excuse.
• Excited for a yummy Valentines dinner tomorrow night and love it more since I burned over 1,000 calories on my run.
• Love that my jeans are LOSER!!! Oh running I love you!
• Love when my long run is complete for the week.
• Having to worry about time and getting back from a run WILL make you run faster!
• Taking a hot bath afterwards...priceless.
"I'm a RUNNER!" That's what I told the nurse at my Dr's appointment yesterday when I was I was asked "Do you exercise" ...My very quick response..."I am a runner"...it kind of just came out without thinking about it. Did she really need to know that I am a runner? Probably not, but since I am a high disclosure kind of gal...now she knows..."I am a RUNNER! I thought to myself...I am a runner! I might not be a fast runner compared to others, or one that will WIN races, but for me I am a runner. Of course I would have loved to go on with my race history and my first marathon coming up this year but she probably didn't need to know that. Sometime's I feel like it's hard to hold it in because I still can't believe I am going to run my FIRST, FULL MARATHON! I think it's totally cool and I am totally scared and excited.
I just laugh at myself sometime!
1. Do you ever feel the need to tell strangers about your running?
2. Do you feel proud of what you have done and what you are going to do when it comes to running?
My sweet friend, Megan bought me these SOCKS…I am so excited about them! I have some of the best, dear, kind friends who are so supportive of me and my goals! It means so much to have people encourage, coach and pray for me during this time! Megs and I used to run together…she was a great running partner but last year she injured her back. She is the one who talked me into my first race…Race for the Cure’s 5k in June 06. We had a blast and I hope to run with her in the future.