Friday, January 29, 2010

Note to SELF...Charge your GARMIN!

Stats for 1.29.10:

Distance: 8.20 miles
Pace: 10:07
Time: 1 hour, 23 minutes
Calories burned: 1090

947.37 - 8.20 = 939.19 miles left to run in 2010


**************

Pro's and Con's of my long run!

Pro's:

  • Felt GREAT!

  • Got to walk "NICE" hill!

  • Good Pace

  • Love this route

  • Burned over 1,000 calories!

  • Longest run this year and I liked it.
Con's:

  • Garmin died at mile 5 :(

  • Frustrated not knowing exact details of my run!

  • My legs were sore from my speed workout yesterday.

  • Had some clothing issues...chafing...not fun...OUCH
All in all it was a fabulous run and I don't think it could have gone much better.  Finishing my miles before "NICE" hill was great so I didn't feel guilty about walking it.  I liked that I was able to finish my run with a good walk to stretch out. 






8 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Wow good work Jilly. You should come do a long run in orting with us one of these weekends. Chaffing, UGHO!! that is why I have to do spandex.

saundra said...

Nice job, Jill! I hate when I goof up my Garmin! I just have to analyze the crap out of my data after every run! I used to beat myself up all the time if I took a walk break, now I realize that as long as I continue/ finish the workout I've done well. Are we all our own worst enemy? Have a great weekend!

Teamarcia said...

Sorry about the chafe! My Garmin is flashing the 'database is full' message. I swear they're so needy some times! Nice run!

Miglena said...

nice run! Auch, chafing, not good. What happened? Cotton?

Anne said...

Sounds like a great run overall! ...despite the not so great chafing.

Tricia said...

Sounds like a great run!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Hey any desire to run a FREE 15.78 mile run on 2/13 with us? Kerrie needs a 10-11 minute mile buddy..

Badgergirl said...

Thanks for stopping by DailyMile! Chafing not good. But nice job on the run!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...