Some thoughts about my MARATHON:
(I had way more of these the other day...I hate writers block)
- The forecast says rain. Not all bad because I don't want it to be HOT, but a lot can change in a week.
- Salt tablets? Never used them? Would they help with my stomach issues?
- Pretzels, power bar, oranges? Are those good choices to eat on the RUN?
- Oh my gosh it's a week away.
- I need to EAT right this week!
- Should I wear my socks that say 26.2 (ankle high, higher than I usually wear) or my fave Road Runner Drymax (shoes line)?
- Holy crap...I'm running 26.2 miles next Saturday.
- Will I have to go to the bathroom?
- Happy my mom is coming Wednesday so I can rest a little more.
- I'm so glad I can keep talking about my marathon and you are all OK with it and not sick of me talking about it. Oh thank goodness for bloggy land.
- Can't wait to meet all of the BLOGGY Friends coming out next week. I will be so sad if I miss ONE of you so please make sure we MEET, PLEASE!
- Looking forward to seeing my family and friends at the finish line.
I'm ready to read all the advice you have for me!
I am excited and nervous, but HOW could I not be, right? Ok folks...I want all the info you have. Really lay it on me HARD...I want your best advice on what worked for you and what didn't. What you loved and what you hated about your own 26.2 miles. Highlights, lows... Maybe share a tip of what you would tell any FIRST TIME MARATHONER to help them through there first 26.2 miles. Anything and ALL info is welcome...I don't care if it's about the strange places you put your body glide, the odd cocktails that hydrate you, or just some fun things that made your first marathon unforgettable. I love advice and want to hear it. Maybe even some GREAT food you ate the week leading up to your marathon? Anything about your prep leading up to race day. Any and all...I will take it!
The Good, the Bad...the ugly! Dish it!