Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Where we left off...

Fall is hibernation for me, not a planned one, but that seems to be my routine with my blog the last few years.  Some days I think whats the use, what do I blog about if I'm not running.  But then January comes around and I feel the need for goals which always make me want to blog about it.

But lets rewind before we get this party started?  A July post in January..that's totally normal!




Last time we spoke I was getting ready for Ragnar!  I was nervous for this race and was shocked that I actually ended up doing what I did last year as far as my times go..how did that happened?  I have no idea!  And I didn't wear my Garmin...even CRAZIER!  Thank you JESUS for giving me speed when I hadn't been working on it.  Our team came in 14th, I think and our time was 26 hours, 53 minutes!  Pretty darn good if you ask me.


So that was it for my race season of 2012!  

Now for 2013!

2 comments:

H Love said...

Sitting on pins and needles....can hardly wait to hear your PLANS!

Michelle said...

You make me laugh! Bring on 2013.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...