Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Mercer Island fun!

Fun times before the race...about 6 minutes before "GO" time!

My mom was at the finish line and she snapped a couple of photo's before she left!

Silly runners having some fun! 

Time to eat!
PR BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, AMANDA and her son!

It was so much fun to go to lunch after the race.  As much as food sounded yummy...once it came it wasn't as appealing!  Oh well chatting it up with old and new friends is the best.  We were laughing the whole time.  I could get used to running with friends at local races.  Brings a fun vibe to the day and the race.
No matter what the outcome of a race is I will always be proud of doing something I never thought I could do.  I think everyone I have talked to since the race knows I ran Mercer Island on Sunday.  I usually don't tell everyone I talk to about what I have just done...but come on who doesnt' want to know...right?  I got a few more pictures and figured I needed to post them.

4 comments:

Zoƫ said...

SO SO SO GLAD I met you! Can't wait to run with you again! :) What's next?
(How appropriate my word verification is "demand.")

Lisa said...

Fun times! I'm only a little jealous of you guys :)

Julie said...

Looks like you all had a blast:) Great picturees!

ajh said...

Y ou still have that feeling I love when I am so happy with a race. It is such a high and it's great that it is still with you. Relish it and tell everyone!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...