A few thoughts:
- I am so bummed that I wasn't able to spend more time at the expo. There is a lot of great things to see and it takes more than 2 hours.
- I hate that I missed people. I have read blogs and heard about friends who ran it and I never saw them...shoot.
- Having friends run in the same race, even if they are not your pace, is the best. Just knowing that they are waiting for you at the finish line and experienced what you have is such a bonding thing.
- Meeting bloggers from out of town that I have been reading about was honestly the HIGHLIGHT of it all. I am a total people person and love getting to know new friends so the whole bloggy, meet-up and dinner was the BEST.
- I loved that I ran to finish so that when my finish time was a minute over, it didn't really bug me (even though you and I both know that I ran 26.61 miles so actually I probably did run my marathon in under 5 hours) and just the fact that I ran a marathon is so darn exciting to me.
- The fact that I faced the imposable (well I thought) and I never have to do it again, if I don't want to...is the best feeling. I will probably do it again, but the fact that I don't have to is a VERY free feeling.
- I can't wait to run with more of you and I hope I get to do so.
- Is so grateful for all the encouragement and support from my bloggie friends. It has been so exciting to read your comments on my recaps...THANK YOU!
Are you tired of seeing orange in my posts?
I think this is it for marathon pictures, but I had to give you the post marathon pictures!
Seeing my crew for the first time as a MARATHONER...BooYAAAAA!!!!
Hugs from my HALF marathon friend DIANA!
Dad and Beth
Diana and I (don't you love the sign behind us)
My sweet support crew!
Look at that marathoner....
Max, Chase and Nat enjoying some freebies from the marathon.
I did it...
One my faves. Mel congratulating me on my MARATHON
Thank you shoes...
Max sporting his RnR Shirt...
The reason I run...my boys!
Sweet baby Cole!