Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last training run before Ragnar in Pictures!

July 20, 2010
Miles: 4.56
Pace: 9:45
Time: 44:15
Calories: 569

Following what Racing with Babes and Tall-Mom had done a few weeks ago.  I would have posted this sooner, but just didn't have time. 

The Center at Norpoint!  My gym...

\
Where I start almost all of my runs from the GYM!
Mile 1...DONE!
My favorite down hill, before the climb up Mile-Long Hill.

Mile 2...Done
Half-way done with Mile-Long Hill

Mile 3...Done
Oh...Bears...
Mile 4...Done
Not the shot I thought I got.  Top of Nice Hill, almost back to the gym.

With my Fave running skirt...done with my run! 
4.56 Miles done...next up Ragnar...which you have read all about!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck! Love the pictures and the skirt.

Kelsey: the Blonde Bullet said...

Nice work out! It looks like a beautiful route! There are very few long, traffic light-less roads in Phoenix, unless you feel like climbing a mountain. So I am super jealous of such a pretty route!

Good luck at Ragnar!

Johann said...

Nice post. I must still do this for my route but will have to wait for spring as currently I run in the dark. Winter here in South Africa! Someone said this weekend that I always look happy in all the photos on my blog. I can certainly say the same about you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...