Monday, March 7, 2011

Fun Run with my FRIEND!

Diana and I are the Center...our 2nd home! 
It's been a while since Diana I got to run together.  We were happy to be able to change that last week and made it work to get together for a SLOW run!  I kept telling her...slow, we have to go SLOW since I haven't been running as much and (news to most of you) have been dealing with some knee and shin pain, no good.  I did get some X-Ray's two weeks ago and everything looks fine but I need to watch how much high impact stuff I'm doing.  I loved seeing a picture of my bones, I do look PRETTY AMAZING if you ask me...well my bones that is! 


Who knew bathroom pictures could be so GOOD?



A little closer now...CHEESE!
 Ok, ok...back to our run!  I was happy to wake up to no rain and some breaks in the clouds, couldn't ask for more.  Diana came PREPARED, she had all her running gear on so I felt safe having her with me since she had every available running need on her!  We ran the same route that Erin I had run a few weeks ago and I love it.  It was fun to catch up, laugh and just have a GREAT run together.  So much fun running with friends...always great to spend time together doing something so good for ourselves.  At the end we were laughing about how we didn't use any of Diana's running things...but how can you ever know...Next time Diana, next time!

And look who we ran into as we were running back to the gym!  Our friend and running buddy, Rosanna!  Friends are fun!
Oh and in some BIG news...We are going to have a GIVEAWAY this week!  I love the company that is hosting this week and I know you will too!  Think fruit and flower...any ideas? 

6 comments:

Marlene said...

You are adorable! Awesome job on the run - yay for friends! Hope everything is feeling good.

OOOOH a giveaway - fruit and flower, well it must be a BANANA TREE!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

OOH Diana has the jacket I want.. So cute.. Sorry about your pain but glad you are OK. HUGS!!

Kerrie said...

Glad you got some precautionary stuff done. If you want to talk about it, you know who to call!

ashleys said...

Love your headband!!! Glad to hear you are getting back out there.

Jen said...

Ohhhh.. edible arrangements?
I'm glad you had a good run with a friend! That always makes it more enjoyable!

Julie D. said...

Glad you were able to get some xrays to make sure all is well. Running is all about FRIENDS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...