Thursday, March 3, 2011

Follow this MOTHER...did you?

I was so excited when Sarah invited me to be "Follow this Mother" this week!  I have always loved reading the weekly "Follow this Mother" and was totally honored to do it.  THANKS Sarah for asking...I'm sure it's because I totally cheered you on in the rain in Portland...right, well maybe you didn't even know me then...but hey either way Run Like a Mother is a great book and the authors are two amazing mothers that inspire runners all over the place!

Check out their book if you haven't all ready...it's AWESOME and they are writing another book that is in the works now!  Can't wait to read it. 

So if you haven't already...check out my FAMOUS post on Run Like A Mother HERE!!!  And to those of you who have already checked it out and left sweet comments, THANK You...you are so sweet and such great gals.  You made my day with you sweet words!

7 comments:

Kerrie said...

Holy cow! You're famous!!!!

Will you still talk to me? LOL! So awesome they highlighted you. Made me smile.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Loved it....but I think I was misrepresented...ummm did we meet at the Marathon at Rock N Roll?? Pretty sure I have known you LONG LONG before that.

You rock sister. Team dinner to celebrate soon :)

H Love said...

Awesome post...you are famous! I have missed you!

Zoë said...

HURRAY! You totally deserve it, Jill! Great interview!

Stephanie Estridge said...

awwwww cool!!!! That's such a cool way to recognize you crazy women that not only run but handle all those little ones... I honestly don't know how you do it!

Hope to see you soon lady!!! Boston? Maybe? Yeah, make it happen ;)
-Steph

5 Miles Past Empty said...

Yeah!!!!!!! You are supa fly!!!

And I think I heard you say Book #2? Totally can't wait!! I haven't been following them like I used to!

So proud of you!!

Laura Scarborough said...

followed you from over at Run Like A Mother. Loved it! Hope to keep following you over here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...