Friday, April 1, 2011

FUN RUN FRIDAY=Wet Run!


Here we are again!  Oh yah...it's Friday!  I was so unmotivated today to run and was so happy I had 4 other ladies to get me out for my run.  Having a group to run with really changes things for the better.  Don't you all agree?  Ok I won't go on and on since my last post was all about running with my running group!  But I did have to show you the fun pictures from our run.  We missed our friends who couldn't make it this week.  Our plan was to do 5 or 6 but at the end of our run we had ran over 7 miles and that is not an April Fools joke! 


Some very wet shoes!  So grateful that these feet take me so far!

We clean up well!  Me and D (Diana) after our run after we were all cleaned up!  A little different then our after run photo when we were soaked!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, you guys do clean up well. Please keep your rain up there this morning!

Kerrie said...

I was thinking about you guys yesterday when ot was pouring!

Kelsey: the Blonde Bullet said...

aww I love the before and after picture. Nice work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...