I will never understand how I can have so many idea's to blog about, but once I get in front of my computer...it's all gone! What gives?
Lets do a list...maybe that will make it easier...though my list start to become lengthy, even then!
- So excited that Tonia from Racing With Babes will be here in a month!
- The above means...You Go Girl half marathon is very, very CLOSE!
- Also Excited to meet Kayte from Long Legs on the Loose who is making her way out to be a part of our team too...I love bloggy land!
- I am running 14 miles with Jamie tomorrow, should be fun. It will be the furthest I have run since my marathon!
- I have to pee...why does going to the bathroom get in the way soooo much?
- I am obsessed with the new headbands everyone is making and selling. I just got some from Tonia (check her collection out here)and I LOVE THEM! Thank you to all of you have way more creativity then me.
- Summer is almost over and I am not happy about it! I will miss the sunny evening and wearing tank tops on my runs. Plus it just gets so gloomy in the fall and the dark evening that start at 5pm is depressing.
- I am on my 5th day of running, thanks to Shelly's "10 Day Streak" challenge and so far so good. I'm kind of liking the challenge!
- Running today with a friend who is getting back into running is so amazing. I love helping people go after something that they have never done or haven't done in a long time. Especially when I have been there myself! Made me think that maybe I need to look into this coaching thing. I can't believe how much running has changed my social circle...I love it and have enjoyed getting to know so many new people! Who knew?
- Tomorrow (Wednesday) my family is going to the Rainer's games. Cole is OBSESSED with baseball so it should be a fun night.
10 thoughts of mine for the day! Now it's time to go relax and get ready to watch Flipping Out! I love that show. I wish Jeff Lewis could come make-over my house. He is hilarious and an amazing designer! What's your favorite show?
Don't forget to enter my "WIN-WIN" drawing! You have until Friday! Don't you want some clean, fresh workout clothes? Of course you do...so go enter! Even if you don't...the other people living in your house might!?!?! ....I'm just saying...